Introduction Government Affairs Investment Guide Custom & Culture Sister Cities Life Guide Photo Gallery
 
  Counties
Linqu

¡¡¡¡Linqu County covers a total area of 1831 square kilometers, of which mountainous and hilly area accounted for 87.3%. It has jurisdiction over 13 towns (streets, parks, districts), and 350 villages (community). At the end of the year, the total population was 897,000 people. GDP in 2015 achieved 24.4 billion yuan, an increase of 8.1%. The total fiscal revenue was 2.16 billion yuan, the public budget revenue was 1.42 billion yuan, an increase of 7% and 15.1%. Investment in fixed assets totaled 27.7 billion yuan, up by 14.2 percent. The per capita disposable income of urban residents was 27,176 yuan, and that of rural residents was 13,606 yuan, an increase of 8.6% and 9.5% respectively.

  
¡¾Print¡¿ ¡¾Close¡¿
LU ICP BEI NO. 020211 Copyright Reserved @ By Weifang Complex Information Center
E-mail:web@weifang.gov.cn Tel:(0086)05368789680