Introduction Government Affairs Investment Guide Custom & Culture Sister Cities Life Guide Photo Gallery
  Online Q&A
How to apply for registration, if a foreigner wants to marry a Chinese citizen?

According to the China's Marriage Law, foreigners and Chinese citizens should be registered in departments of civil affairs of China for marriages. Please go to Civil Affairs Bureau of Weifang for marriage registration.

¡¾Print¡¿ ¡¾Close¡¿
LU ICP BEI NO. 020211 Copyright Reserved @ By Weifang Complex Information Center Tel:(0086)05368789680