Introduction Government Affairs Investment Guide Custom & Culture Sister Cities Life Guide Photo Gallery
  Online Q&A
In case of having any difficulty in Weifang, which department should a foreigner go for seeking help?

Persons involved can directly contact the Foreign and Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of Weifang People's government, and the Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Bureau of Weifang, or other related departments for seeking help. Our working staff will try their best to give you any possible assistance.

¡¾Print¡¿ ¡¾Close¡¿
LU ICP BEI NO. 020211 Copyright Reserved @ By Weifang Complex Information Center Tel:(0086)05368789680